Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A patient testimonial:

I was one of those patients that tried to get Brendan interested in hCG as early as when he was a resident at Southwest Naturopathic Clinic and we spent many hours together detoxing the long term metals and toxins that were threatening my mobility and long term health. Because I trust Brendan’s medical judgment I followed his advise, we worked through my many medical issues, one of which is obesity, compounded by long term, untreated gluten intolerance, resulting in many complex auto immune diseases. During the past 3 years, together with Brendan’s constant guidance, he has treated my very complex issues and improved my overall health by 190 degrees. My long term anemia is, for the first time in 40 years, in the normal range. My weight has gone down from 250 to 188 lbs. Although I lost half of the weight, about 30 pounds over the past year with the elimination of gluten from my diet, it was a very slow process. Brendan invited me to be part of the first test group and I have lost another 30 pounds on the protocols that Brendan has designed for me. I have not weighed under 200 pounds since my daughter was born in 1968, and have weighed as much as 367lbs. At 61 years of age I am in better health than I have been in 40 years. I wish to express to Brendan my gratitude for his never faltering enthusiasm for researching, and continually opening up new doors for me. Constantly working to improve my life and my level of health. He deserves every success and his weight loss looks great on him!
Diane M Caruso, Broker
602-787-9444
Fax 602-680-4663

0 comments:

Post a Comment