Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My hCG Weight Loss Journey

For three years, I had heard rumors about hCG and thought it must be too good to be true. In fact, I advised against it when patients asked my opinion. I have great regret that it took so long for me to research, understand and ultimately experience this incredible protocol for myself. After medical school and starting my practice, I found myself 35 pounds over my ideal weight, and medically diagnosed as obese. I competed in several olympic distance triathalons and began a calorie restricted diet. I regained my hobby of cycling and competed in two endurance races of over 50 miles. Despite all of these changes, I only lost five to ten pounds. I began to see myself at this weight for the rest of my life.

One day I was inspired to look back at Dr. Simeon’s research on hCG and weight loss, conducted over 60 years ago. An associate prescribed the hCG protocol and set me up with a rudimentary program so I could find out for myself if this really worked. I was astonished to find that after the first week, I had lost seven pounds - exactly what all the hype had been talking about. At the end of 35 days, I had lost 35 pounds, and felt more healthy, at home in my own skin, and vibrant than I had in 20 years. Needless to say, I was converted.

From this point forward, I was converted and began to formulate a more comprehensive protocol to use in my practice. NOthing gives me greater joy than to see people’s lives and self-esteem transformed through a simple, safe procedure administered in my practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment